Jun 22, 2009

initial necklace lucky chair

Hello everyone :) I will take away Y.M.X.'s initial necklace lucky chair tomorrow because I will set new lucky chair prize. If you haven't got the necklace, please come to [Y.M.X.] MAIN SHOP by today! The necklace is only for lucky chair, not for sale. Although I sometimes receive offers to sell it, unfortunately I have to say that I can't :( I want you to get it by your luck or exchanging it with somebody in-world! I feel happy if the necklace makes communication :)

I have also initial denim shorts lucky chair and denim bikini lucky letter! Enjoy.




necklace: [Y.M.X.] lucky charm necklace (lucky chair)
dress: [Y.M.X.] dungaree dress navy



available till June 22nd






[Y.M.X.] MAIN SHOP
[Y.M.X.] Juicy Boardwalk



About Me

My photo

[Y.M.X.] is the shop in Second Life, you can get
mote*kawa (kawaii) model poses, accessories, clothes...