Jun 29, 2009

new! ice cream accessories FREE

Hello everyone :) Y.M.X.'s new "ice cream necklace & earrings set" is released! It's available in 5 colors. And another color (mint) is available for Midnight Mania! Entry is very easy, you only click the Midnight Mania in my main shop. After midnight (SLT), the first 50 people can get it! If entry doesn't reach 50, you can't get it, and when it reaches 50, Midnight Mania shows lockdown. But you can try again tomorrow. Maybe I set it for several days. Now visit [Y.M.X.] MAIN SHOP!


I have also new initial charm necklace lucky chair, initial denim shorts lucky chair, and denim bikini lucky letter! Enjoy.




necklace: [Y.M.X.] ice cream necklace mint (free)
earrings: [Y.M.X.] ice cream earrings strawberry
dress: [Y.M.X.] dungaree dress blue







"mint" is free so far, after I take Midnight Mania away, I'll put it for sale.







[Y.M.X.] MAIN SHOP
[Y.M.X.] Juicy Boardwalk



About Me

My photo

[Y.M.X.] is the shop in Second Life, you can get
mote*kawa (kawaii) model poses, accessories, clothes...